MODEL ST-700 DIP TANK
- Stainless Steel Construction for Durability
- Electric Heating for Trouble-Free and Simple Operation
- Adjustable Temperature PLC/HMI Controls
- Low Water Detection with Auto Fill
- Pivoting control arm for efficiency
- High Efficiency Insulation
- Removable Conveyor
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
Note – Power Requirements:
- 220/60Hz, 3-phase
- 80 Amp
Please note: Specifications are subject to change without notice
The ST-700 is a fully automatic hot water dip tank for higher output applications. Designed to be used in line with our BT series of belted vacuum chamber machines or as a stand alone unit, the ST-68 offers the performance you want in a dip tank. Maximum shrinkage is achieved by means of complete submersion in the temperature controlled water.
The touchscreen interface and PLC controls allow for simple adjustment and monitoring of current settings. Fully enclosed and sealed electrical boxes insure years of trouble-free operation and the stainless steel construction provides superior corrosion resistance. The shock-assisted hinged lid gives access to the removable stainless steel conveyor for easy cleaning and inspection.
- [table id=29 /]